- A surface embalming cream that penetrates deep into tissue to preserve and disinfect.
- Control tissue hardness precisely by varying the quantity used and the period it is in contact with the body.
- Light pink color will not stain or bleach so it can be applied to the face with confidence.
- A MUST HAVE product around the prep room. Can be used on decedents with arterial interruption due to trauma or autopsy issues.
- Eliminates the need to hypodermically inject face or hands, and the need for cavity packs
- It will not discolor the skin, can be left on for 3/4 days and it doesn’t dry the skin out.
- Applies and removes easily, and you determine how firm the tissue will be based on how much you apply to the area.