Compare to Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold active ingredients
GoodSense® Children’s Mucus Relief Multi-Symptom, Berry Flavor, 4 fl oz/each count
About the product
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: GoodSense® Children’s Mucus Relief Multi-Symptom Cold contains dextromethorphan HBr (cough suppressant), guaifenesin (expectorant) and phenylephrine HCl (nasal decongestant) which compare to the active ingredients in Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold.
- CHILDREN’S COLD AND MUCUS RELIEF: This cold medicine helps relieve stuffy nose, chest congestion, controls cough and breaks up mucus so your child can get to feeling better again. Contains a cough suppressant, expectorant and nasal decongestant.
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT: GoodSense® Children’s Mucus Relief Multi-Symptom Cold helps to control cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- EXPECTORANT: Provides mucus relief by helping to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- NASAL DECONGESTANT: GoodSense® Children’s Mucus Relief Multi-Symptom Cold relieves stuffy nose and nasal congestion.