- Improves distribution and drainage by freeing capillaries of congealing blood.
- Used with an arterial fluid, it markedly improves the ability of the diluted fluid to displace the blood and allow the preservatives to do their work.
- Enhanced distribution of the arterial fluid into all areas of the body resulting in a uniformly embalmed body with even dye coloration on the surface of the body.
- Mildly alkaline formulation, Free Flo buffers the arterial to an effective pH to prevent grey bodies.
- Special additives act to soften the potentially harsh effects of formaldehyde apparent in some arterials by retaining proper moisture, thus giving the body a more natural feel.
- When drainage is poor, can be added to your tank to help fight “formaldehyde grey”
- Can be used as both pre or co injection!